Men want to look as vibrant and energetic as they feel inside while maintaining a masculine and natural appearance. It is our goal at Blaine Plastic Surgery to offer customizable services to ensure that no one will know you’ve had a procedure. However, people will notice a subtle and perceptible improvement in your appearance. Our facial rejuvenation options for men are powerful and efficient, and many of which require very little to no downtime.
Maintaining a youthful appearance is desired by most people. Men want to look healthy and fit for their personal and professional lives. While women tend to be more proactive about preventing aging, most men do want to diminish lines, wrinkles, dark eye circles and other aging facial traits. While facelifts, eyelid lifts and other plastic surgery can have a dramatic impact on male facial aging, we also offer facial rejuvenation for men that does not require surgery.
Non-Invasive Anti-Aging Treatments for Men
At our clinics in Midtown Manhattan, Huntington and Staten Island, we offer quick, non-invasive procedures that can give our male clients a refreshed appearance. Most are very discreet and can be performed in less than a half hour or some procedures may require limited downtime. Some of the most popular include:
- Botox/ Dysport/ Xeomin/Jeuveau – these are neuromodulator injections that can smooth frown lines, crow’s feet and other dynamic lines on the face.
- Fillers – Facial volume loss is a natural part of the aging process and can lead to a sagging, hollowing or a sunken or drooped facial appearance. Dermal fillers help to correct these complaints by simply replacing the volume where it’s been lost.
- Kybella – Submental fullness (often referred to as a double chin) is a common complaint among men who feel that their facial profile beguiles an otherwise fit and trim look. Kybella is a deoxycholic acid injectable product that can be injected into the submental area, permanently destroying the fat cells in this region.
- Chemical Peels – Chemical peels vary in strength and purpose and can address a variety of common skin concerns including acne and acne scarring, uneven skin tone and texture, pore size, hyperpigmentation, and fine lines and wrinkles.
- Laser Resurfacing – Lasers have been used in aesthetic medicine for decades to treat common patient concerns including hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, pore size, skin texture issues and skin laxity.
- Microneedling – This regenerative process improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, scars and pores. Unlike lasers, microneedling is safe for all skin types and can yield very little downtime.
Are you interested in a skin rejuvenation treatment to improve your appearance? Blaine Plastic Surgery offers the most popular, effective and results-driven facial rejuvenation procedures to help you achieve and maintain your best look. There is no one-size-fits-all model for skin rejuvenation, and our clinicians at Blaine Plastic Surgery will work with you to customize your treatment plans to meet your specific skin care concerns. Contact us today to schedule your consultation.