Simple Treatments with Minimal Downtime
At Blaine Plastic Surgery, we know that many people wish to enhance their appearance, but do not have time for the recovery period that many surgical procedures require. That is why we offer a set of tailored non-invasive treatment options! These procedures can help everything from a patient’s double chin to the cellulite around their thighs, all with a conservative, non-invasive method and approach. This allows for a shorter or no recovery period.
Body Contouring and Weight-Loss Treatments in New York
Excess weight and accumulated fat in specific areas of the body call unwanted attention and discomfort in both men and women. Even if said weight and fat is present and visible, there may not be a reason to undergo invasive surgery. For this reason, Dr. Blaine provides three procedures for patients to achieve optimal body contouring and reduce the appearance of excess weight:
- CoolSculpting: A procedure that removes any and all bulges of fat on a person’s body, CoolSculpting gets rid of fat cells using a fixed and controlled method of cooling. The results typically show as soon as three weeks’ post-procedure.
- Cellfina: The first long-lasting and non-invasive procedure to nix cellulite, Cellfina smooths the visible dimples on a person’s skin by treating the primary structural cause. One treatment session of Cellfina yields two years’worth of results.
- Kybella: Kybella injections are the most popular way to get rid of a double chin. Each injection releases deoxycholic acid, a molecule that occurs naturally within our bodies, and breaks down, destroys and eats away fat. Results can be seen at a quick rate, and the recovery time is only a few days long.
Skin Enhancement and Correction Procedures in NY
Not every skin condition requires an intense treatment plan with an extended period of recovery time. In fact, many of our patients are extremely satisfied after just one session of one of our skin enhancing and correcting procedures. Some non-invasive procedures we offer in our office include:
- Halo: Achieving an optimal skin glow can be made possible thanks to Halo! This treatment uses a hybrid fractional laser to deliver ablative and non-ablative wavelengths to microscopic treatment zones on the skin.
- Juvederm:Juvederm injections contain hyaluronic acid gel, and are used to stimulate the production of collagen and estrogen to restore volume to the skin once again.
- Voluma: Voluma is a filler that also utilizes hyaluronic acid to correct age-related volume loss for a temporary period of time in the cheek area. The smooth, natural results will last up to two years, as long as the patient returns every few months for follow-ups.
- Skincare: Image I-PEELS are non-invasive skincare techniques to keep your face looking youthful and fresh. These include ormedic lifts, signature face-lifts, wrinkle treatment, acne treatment and more. In addition, other skincare options are available, like microdermabrasion, microneedling and dermaplaning
Visit Our NY Office for a Non-Invasive Procedure Today
Whether it’s to enhance the appearance of your weight or skin, look no further than Dr. Blaine to help you treat your body and feel confident in the skin you’re in! At Blaine Plastic Surgery, our non-invasive procedures are the best cure for common conditions and allow you to heal in a short amount of time. Contact our Huntington, Staten Island, and New York office at (631) 470-2000 to schedule your non-invasive procedure today.